I MET AN AUTHOR!!!

On Wednesday, October 31st. We had a guest speaker named Erik Hanberg for my class, TINST207, he is good friends with my college professor. He was a pretty interesting guy. He did all sorts of things in his life. He was extremely interested in technologies and the web. I took away a lot from his presentation.
I found out that the 50 percent of households in America actually has Amazon Prime. I did not think it would be that much, probably because of my inexperience with online shopping has something to do with that. I also found out that he released books himself, not physical books, but ebooks, and that is probably because he is very experienced with the web. He published many books, dating not too far back from 2010 with one of his first books; The Saints Go Dying In, and also just recently released one in 2018 titled; The Tin Whistle, which I believe from what I remember, is part of a book series he created.
His experience was not just restricted within ebooks and the web. He also had podcasts, and multiple podcasts channels. Those podcast channels are not just hosted by him alone, he has friends that actually host it with. One of the podcasts is actually about the city of Tacoma, which is channel 253, so if anyone is interested go check it out. But anyways, his whole life that is part of the web basically benefited him. In my opinion, I believe he is living his dream, doing work that is fun to him, and is happy with how everything is panned out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intelligence is artificial?

Online Shopping

Blog One