Blog One

When I chose my courses for my first quarter, I chose to be in this class called 'Living In a Virtual' because I needed an elective credit. But I did not just choose this just because it was an elective. I chose this because I wanted to learn about the virtual world. The course name attracted me, all the other courses seemed interesting, but not attractive enough for me to sign up for them. As a kid, I always had thoughts about how does technology work with other sets technology. I am not the biggest expert of social media or video games, but I am also the person with the most knowledge about social media and technology in my family. So I pretty much use it well enough where I want to learn about the internet, the history computers, the communications with other technology, and how technology has changed over the years. So I hope I get to have a better understanding about the 'virtual world'. I hope I get to have the knowledge necessary to teach and tell others about social media and how the internals of the web works. But above all else, I also hope to ace all the quizzes, midterms, and finals in this class, that is my main goal, I just want to be as successful as I can be. This is my first quarter as a college student, so I will be trying my best just to have fun in this class, be able to learn and keep up with my assignments, and just earn the best grade I can get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intelligence is artificial?

Online Shopping

I MET AN AUTHOR!!!