Web Development

          So it all started on October 10th, 2018. I went to my first class, living in a virtual world. I was taking notes and then the professor said something about making a webpage as homework. I was pretty overwhelmed. I got home and I was freaking clueless. Then I looked at the instructions the professor gave us, I was even more clueless than a freaking dog that can't find its owner. I did not know where to start. I was just sitting on my couch with the laptop in my head just spacing off. I almost gave up.
Fast forward 10 to 15 minutes later, I texted a friend of mine who is very into computers and the web. I was so relieved. He saved me. He saved my grade. I am so thankful for that. I sent him the instructions and he guided me through because I could not do anything. Reading the instructions was basically a second unknown language to me. We both called each other and then that's when the process of making this whole webpage started to roll. I really thought I was going to hate it, but as time started going by, I was actually kind of having fun with it.
It started out real rough for me. But without the help, then I could have been in a big mess. I thought we needed to go into a special website in order to make a webpage, but then I was told about using notepad, then I felt like a huge idiot because that was an obvious step. I was really confused about all the codes that we needed to type. But after 30 minutes of going through the steps. I finally got it done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intelligence is artificial?

Online Shopping

I MET AN AUTHOR!!!